Situated at the park edge of the growing Parramatta CBD, Novus on Harris will be among the first of its kind: a vertical village designed and built entirely for renters. Novus is proud to present a new way of living that will provide the flexibility of renting with the security of home ownership.
We're working to ensure that Novus on Harris will make a positive contribution to the future of Parramatta, driven by a commitment to sustainability, diversity and longevity.
We would like to hear from the local community about what they think is important to consider during the design process, so that their views can be considered as the development is designed.
Novus acknowledge the Burramattagal people as traditional custodians of the land on which Novus on Harris is located.
Novus on Harris is an opportunity to provide the growing Australian rental market with well designed and managed housing for rent in Parramatta.
Subject to approval, the proposed development will include approximately 195 apartments, 120 basement car parking spaces, 200 bicycle parking spaces, commercial office, retail and communal amenities to promote health and wellbeing.
Build to Rent (also known as multifamily) is an alternative model of residential development owned by institutional investors seeking long-term rental income, which drives an increased focus on residential tenant experience. This ownership model provides residents with the flexibility of renting with the security of home ownership with benefits such as long-term leases, bond-free renting and the opportunity to move within the building as resident's housing needs change.
While each Novus community will be unique to their location, they're also united by common characteristics:
- Secure lease terms - Renters have a choice of duration, can add parking or storage and even agree to pet-friendly terms.
- Rent assurance - Annual rental increase will be capped and bond free renting.
- Services - dedicated on-site service and maintenance staff and 7 day per week, additional add on services including cleaning, dog-walking/sitting, renters insurance, painting and picture hanging.
- Shared amenities - Residents have access to free fitness facilities, co-working spaces, gardens and there are a curated resident activities and events program to suit everyone.
- Sustainable living - Novus communities have a host of features to reduce emissions - from zero carbon during operation period to LED lighting and energy efficient appliances, to solar PV systems, water-efficient fixtures and smart waste management.
- Handy inclusions - Maintenance services and whitegoods come as part and parcel of each lease, and residents can even opt to have internet and utility connections taken care of prior to moving in.
To learn more about Novus, please visit novusaus.com